Friday, November 12, 2010

Week 10

This week is a 2 pick week.  Lots of small lines and I have very little confidence in the games this week.  I dont have the future lines up yet, but maybe Ill add it tomorrow night.

NYG
I am a Giant fan and am really nervous about this game.  It has the feeling of a very low scoring game.  Yes, the Cowboys are imploding, but with the changes this week, practicing in pads plus the Giants OL injuries, injury to Smith, Nicks disruptions with UNC.  By far the biggest line, but risky.

IND
Surprisingly, Im nervous about this game for Indy.  I thought the Bengals played well vs PIT and started running more, which is their strength (someone please tell Marvin Lewis).  If I really needed to take IND, Id take them, but I would like to stay away.  Lets see.

TB
Out of TBs 5 wins, 4 have been late comebacks. This team is bad enough to be down in the 4th quarter in all but 1 of their games.  They have been more lucky than good.  I might still have to take them though.

SF
I think SF is a solid home team.  Not much to add. 

PIT
The only game left with a FG+ favorite, but I dont suggest PIT this week.

All other games are more 50/50 games (including ARI vs SEA)

Right now I am leaning toward TB and SF.  I have a feeling I will be sweating it out on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment