Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Down Goes My Season

I got too tempted by the zero future value for the Cowboys and lost last week.  While I am always disappointed when I lose, this one is really bitter, because I did the research and knew history said JAC had a great shot at the upset.  NE was the clear pick of the week.  Here is how I had the rest of my season lined up-

Week 9- ATL vs TB
Week 10- IND vs CIN
Week 10- HOU @ JAC
Week 11- SD vs DEN
Week 11- KC vs ARI
Week 12- PIT @ BUF
Week 12- BAL vs TB
Week 13- GB vs SF
Week 13- TEN vs JAC
Week 14- NO vs STL
Week 14- WAS vs TB
Week 15- MIA vs BUF

I dont know how many weeks would be double weeks, but I planned on week 14.  The final 2 weeks of the season would be a crap shoot with the following teams PHI, CHI, OAK, BUF, CLE, CIN, CAR, TB, DAL, SF, JAC, STL.

I will post tomorrow on the 2nd Half pool I just joined and starts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment